mandag 23. mai 2016

Poem about Healthy Eating

I created a poem about healthy eating to encourage you to make healthier food choices:

People who eat a lot of sugar,
Will look much more fuller
They also have a bigger risk of getting diabetes,
So are you sure you want to buy that bag of treaties?

If your answer is no,
Then don't do it!
I'm telling you, just let it go
Make better choices, commit and never quit!

Step over to a healthier side
It will make you feel better,
Make your life a happier ride
In the end you might actually fit into your sweater!


I wrote this poem after a class trip to France, where I was left with a lot of money to buy food, and I could make my own decisions about what to eat. It wasn't much different that in Norway, the only difference was that in France everything is so much cheaper, making it so much more tempting to go straight for the foods high in sugar. The first day I was swimming in sugar, eating candy and chips almost three days in a row. However after three days I realized what this was doing to me. I was less focused, more tired and felt worse in general. Therefore I decided that it was time to make healthier choices!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar